How Honey and Oatmeal Benefits Your Skin Naturally
How Honey And Oatmeal Benefits Your Skin Naturally
Glamies anyone who knows me knows that I'm a fan of natural products/ingredients. Because of the great benefits, it has on the body and skin. Read along with me as we discuss the benefits of Honey and Oatmeal.
THE BENEFITS OF HONEY
• It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so it gets rid of dirt and bacteria, perfect for both preventing and treating acne
• It’s full of antioxidants and boosts collagen production—two things that are MVPs in preventing aging and boosting glow
• It’s extremely moisturizing and hydrates even the driest of skin.
• Honey is naturally soothing and has healing properties (it was traditionally used on wounds to aid healing!). It also nourishes damaged skin to fade scars (like those pesky acne scars!).
• It works as a clarifying agent because it naturally opens up pores, making them easier to unclog.
• The enzymes work as a gentle exfoliator, sloughing off dead skin cells and leaving you with a radiant complexion.
THE BENEFITS OF OATMEAL
Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
Glamies the benefits of honey and oatmeal are amazing just imagine them used together. Well, I have that combination available for you, try our all-natural Honey and Oatmeal soap. Click the link below
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Until Next Time,
XOXO, The Glamie Corner, By TJ Cheeks